Who doesn’t want to have fabulous, healthy, shiny hair just like those models in the shampoo and conditioner ads? While we already know they are not exactly real, we secretly wish we had hair like that – or maybe something close to that. You don’t have to resort to blow-drying or flat-ironing your hair every day to get fabulous hair, as a few preventative and hair care measures can make a world of difference.
Here are a few great hair tips that you can easily follow:
- The aging and harmful effects of the sun can damage your hair just like it does to your skin. Cover your head with a scarf or hat to protect your hair from the UV rays.
- Don’t shampoo your hair too often, as frequently using these chemical-based products can do more harm than good. They strip away the nutrients and natural oils in the scalp, leaving your hair dull, brittle, and susceptible to breakage. Once a week is best.
- Avoid brushing wet hair. Why? Because wet hair breaks more easily than when they are dry. Let your hair air dry before you can brush it. If you can’t wait invest in a wet brush.
- Hairdryers are a big NO for obvious reasons. There may be times when you may need to dry you’re quickly and use a blow dryer, be sure to use a heat protectant to minimize the damage.
- Treat your hair regularly with oils, as they keep your hair strong and healthy. Try to go for an overnight treatment every once in a while to let the oil seep in and work its magic properly.
Need more hair styling and care tips?
Join our blog to automatically receive part 2 of this article and regular Tips & Tricks.
Thank You for visiting TheClipClubHairSalon.Com! Contact us directly at (321) 952 0789 or TheClipClub@TheClipClubHairSalon.com Today!